Welcome to izws.blogspot.com

Welcome to izws.blogspot.com. Please leave a comment or a message in my shoutbox so that i knew that you were here. Tq. :-P


Sunday, July 5, 2009

July and 1000th visitors.

Hi everybody, hmmm time pass by so fast and it's July already. I just came back from my holiday and being loaded with tonne of works with my name written on the minutes. Sigh... what a busy day and i still don't know how to finished all those works.
However, when i browse my blog, the counter on my blog turn out to be 1000 already since february 2009 so congrate to me & to all of you for visiting my blog.
Today i just wanna share on pictures of my long weekend project. Project no 1: Pink Kusudama Bowl. It just Kusudama bowl in pink with things in a bowl and a tsuru on it's edge:

One more which i lazily done is 12 units (not 30 as usual) Leroy's Chrysanthemum. It should have 30 units and 5 petals to look like a Chrysanthemum flower but with 12 units this is what you get:

Hmm people keep asking me about tutorial or instructions on how to fold things. Well for kusudama bowl you can follow the video in my blog under title What is Kusudama?
and Leroy's Chrysanthemum
To Cathy, i will post a tutorial on how to fold curler units later, k. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails