Welcome to izws.blogspot.com

Welcome to izws.blogspot.com. Please leave a comment or a message in my shoutbox so that i knew that you were here. Tq. :-P


Friday, May 22, 2009

Red curler units


Wow, i cannot believe this. Can u all see how beautiful this curler units in red, it seem like a ball of red roses, it is so pretty i cannot believe i folded it & giving it away to other people. Anyway, u give the best to others & that's me. Anyhow i hope i can fold better than this next time & keep upgrading my skill in paperfolding ;-) wish me luck & Adiosa.

6 comments:

  1. The first one is free. The next one u have to pay. hehehe. How much do you think it will cost? May be i should put it on auction. hehehe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if need to pay, i dun want... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll start the bidding with RM20.00. okay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's high. Anyone wanna bid for higher price? to Anonymous u can put ur nickname at the end of comment like this - izw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is amazing.... is there anywhere where I can get a tutorial on how to make something like this?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails