Welcome to izws.blogspot.com

Welcome to izws.blogspot.com. Please leave a comment or a message in my shoutbox so that i knew that you were here. Tq. :-P


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kusudama Bowl


Assalamualaikum to all readers. Hmm, its being a hectic life for me this weekend because i'm like a wanted person in my office. Everywhere i go, when people see me they will call me, sometimes 5 people at the same time which gave me hyperheadache (well there's no such word but sort of, hehehe).
I just came back from Langkawi, then my boss said that i must drop by at the office because they need me. Then today, they keep calling me whenever they see me (even in the toilet). That's making me very tired.
Opps, by the way back to the title & picture above, it is my latest project, Kusudama Bowl. It is kind of Kusudama Ball but instead of it become sphere i glued the unit so that it has an opening & become a bowl. Seem to me it turned out very nicely although it is being fold only by using plain white paper. Actually it being folded way back last month while a course in Langkawi that i had to attend. It is being presented to my helper in that course, thank you for your help. i appreciate it so much.
I'm thinking of commercialize the bowl. Anyone interested of having it with a price?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails