Welcome to izws.blogspot.com

Welcome to izws.blogspot.com. Please leave a comment or a message in my shoutbox so that i knew that you were here. Tq. :-P


Saturday, August 28, 2010

a free day in the bless Ramadhan month

Salam 1 Malaysia readers...

Huh, it is been a while i have been a way due to my hp camera was not functioning very well couple of months ago.

Today, at last a free of hastle day in the bless month of Ramadhan bring my blog a light back. Hehehe. Hmmm, today start with a good morning, a good sahur, with a few stuffs to prepare as Raya is just around the corner.

Then, i make up my a room a little bit, although it still a mess. Hehehe. Hope i can tidy it up all together during a holiday this week. :-)

Then, feel a bit tired as a lot of energy were used, i relax my body on my bed. Suddenly i remember the templates of a couple origamic architecture (oa) that i have printed couple days ago. Hmmm, this a day to do it.

With all the gears, i start to make the oa cards and in a few hours, ta da:



This one is called Polyphonie im Kubus. Yup, it is not very well done here because the card that i use is too soft. I also think that the design is a failure too.

Then the second cards turn out like this:



And this card turn out quite good and the picture too :-)

Then i went outside, a postman delivered me with a good wish:



With a letter of raya invitation:



:-)

All of that make me smile all day long.

Hehehe.

Till then, Selamat Berpuasa.

xoxo

izw

2 comments:

  1. wei..nanti kalau kawen..dan ka nak buat origami comelz nie..? che sab cun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cun ka. ahaks...
    Hmm, tu x tau lg. Hopefully ada la masa free utk aku menglipat menatang2 ni. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails